Sunday, September 15, 2013

Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops

I wanted to make the orange-mustard pork chops for dinner tonight but in looking in the fridge I realized I had no orange juice, which is an essential ingredient for that recipe, so I turned to the Internet for a pork chop recipe substitute and found this recipe on sixsistersstuff.com which always has a bunch of awesome recipes.

The picture from their website looked better than ours so I am using theirs haha. Ours still tasted delicious.  Here is the recipe:

4-5 boneless pork chops
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil

Mix together the sugar and spices and rub all over both sides of the chops.  Heat oil in skillet on medium to medium high heat.  Cook the pork chops until done.  

I had to turn the heat more to medium while they cooked because the sugar started to burn a little bit but they didn't taste burnt at all. We both really liked them and will definitely have them again.  So fast and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment