Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Meet the Glutton Girls

Jessica, Natalie, K.C., Rauna, Karen, Nicole

I started this gluten-free life style in August on the advice of my wonderful sister, Jenette and her husband, Scott. They had been eating a paleo/gluten-free diet and were feeling great. I had been trying to lose weight for years with limited results. I was discouraged and frustrated. Going gluten free sounded drastic, especially since breads and grains were my favorite food group, but I was ready to try anything. After the first two weeks, I never looked back. I have lost 35 pounds and feel better than I have in years. I felt so great that I encourged my whole family to go gluten free. Natalie, Nicole, and Jessica started this blog to share recipes with each other and anyone else who is willing to give it a try. K.C. is away at college and is just happy when she has real food to eat. Rauna hangs out with a bunch of paleo-types at her cross-fit gym and makes a mean paleo chili, making her an honorary glutton girl.

Our family loves to cook and eat. When we get together, the first question is always, "What's for dinner?" This blog is our effort to eat healthy and delicious food.


3 comments:

  1. You girls! I'm so excited for this blog and your inspirational ideas, tips, and recipes. Over a year gluten-free, and I feel wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glutton girls! I'm so excited you made this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glutton girls are some of my favorite people on this planet! I'm so excited for you guys! Thanks for making this blog.

    ReplyDelete