Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin Muffins

Fall is such a wonderful time of year.  One thing I love about fall is anything made with pumpkin!  I took my favorite muffin recipe and switched out the bananas for pumpkin.  The result was delicious.


Pumpkin Muffins


3 cups almond flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 to 3/4 can of pumpkin puree
 3 eggs
1/2 cup honey or agave
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp. vanilla 
 
I added chopped pecans.  I was tempted to add chocolate chips!

Mix the dry ingredients first, then add the rest. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. I made these and they were really good ! Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a teaspoon of cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg in addition to pecans, sooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete