Saturday, April 6, 2013

Our trip to tu-lu's!



With my baby due April 5th I was excited to have my mom, Karen, here to visit, as well as my sister, Jessica, who was on spring break from teaching school.  Naturally, there was much discussion of gluten-free food.  We made a trip to tu-lu's, a local gluten-free bakery here in Dallas that I've been wanting to try.  

We ordered three different paninis to share as well as a piece of quiche and everything was AMAZING!  It was so weird to eat so much bread after not having it for so long, but we all enjoyed it immensely!  The different breads on the paninis were so yummy, and the crust on the quiche tasted flaky and buttery and perfect.


 Then, because we couldn't decide on cupcake flavors we got a sampler pack of 6 flavors of mini cupcakes, and then proceeded to eat every last smell of them.  Soooo Good!  We left the bakery feeling satisfied and not missing gluten one bit!  I know I will be back next time I need a special treat!




1 comment:

  1. What a special treat! I wish I could find a place like this close to me!

    ReplyDelete