Friday, February 22, 2013

Yummers!!!

Here are two of my favorite gluten-free desserts.

1. MINI EGGS - These are now available in a dangerously sized 36 oz bag. Juliet saw the picture I have added, and exclaimed 'Eggs!!' Maybe I should cut back on our mini egg consumption...


2. Glutino Lemon Wafer Cookies - I first had these at my Aunt Kathryn's house. They are super good and I think that they taste like fruit loops but better. Juliet also recognized the picture of the box. She is really smart...

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find mini eggs in that quantity! I need to feed the addiction...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam's Club! We just finished the bag today. I can't decide if we ate them too quickly...but as luck would have it, we are making another Sam's Club run today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam's Club! We just finished the bag today. I can't decide if we ate them too quickly...but as luck would have it, we are making another Sam's Club run today... :)

    ReplyDelete